Noah Clements is a trial specialist with an emphasis on criminal defense, who also has handled international fraud and corruption investigations, employment litigation with national security implications, complex railroad transportation cases, and software-related intellectual property issues. Before entering law, Mr. Clements founded computer consulting companies in New York and North Carolina. He also designed and developed large scale reliable computer software systems with special expertise in financial portfolio management software and bioinformatics tools.
CASE RESULTS DEPEND UPON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE; CASE RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE.
Honors & Recognition:
- Washington DC SuperLawyers Magazine, selected for inclusion, “Rising Stars” (2014 & 2015)
- Florida Bar President, Pro Bono Service Award (2011)
Speeches & Publications:
- “The GPLv3 – Legal Risks in Government Applications,” IT Law Today (July/August 2007), with Richard Wilder & Allison Schary
- “Flipping a Coin: A Solution for the Inherent Unreliability of Eyewitness Identification Testimony”, 40 Ind. L. Rev. 271 (2007)
- The Capitol Area Immigrants’ Rights Coalition
- Advisory Board Member
- The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The National College for DUI Defense
- Superior Court Trial Lawyers Association
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association