Disputes may arise in many different ways, and Clinton Brook & Peed’s value-based approach is designed to help plaintiffs maximize their claims’ value and defendants minimize exposure. We have successfully helped many clients resolve such disputes without resorting to litigation or arbitration, but also aggressively litigate cases in courts and arbitral forums around the world when appropriate. Unlike many civil litigators, we have represented both sides–plaintiffs and defendants–which gives us a fuller perspective to understand the adversary’s motivations, and anticipate the adversary’s strategies, to our clients’ advantage. We have experience litigating matters spanning a broad spectrum of commercial and non-commercial subjects, including insurance coverage, business/investment fraud, breach of contract & fiduciary duty, unfair and deceptive trade practices, trademark infringement claims, and a wide range of common law torts, to name a few.
Recent Representative Matters:
- Successfully achieved complete dismissal of federal fraud and racketeering (RICO) claims against corporate client and its management within a month of being retained.
- Successfully helped three founding partners in technology start-up negotiate “business divorce” from non-performing fourth founding partner.
- Recovered almost 100% of six-figure theft embezzled by a corporate client’s former accountant.
- After being brought in to replace a large firm, recovered a six-figure commission owed to a corporate client pursuant to a disputed oral contract.
- Successfully represented international fashion designer whose dresses have been featured on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars and other prominent venues in bet-the-company trademark dispute.
- Represented corporate client in a $1 million fraud litigation against a former employee.
- Achieved full recovery for plaintiffs in a six-figure insurance coverage dispute.
CASE RESULTS DEPEND UPON A VARIETY OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO EACH CASE; CASE RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE OR PREDICT A SIMILAR RESULT IN ANY FUTURE CASE.
There are many medications for varied diseases. All discount drugs save money, but few online drugstores offer better deals than others. There were only couple of examples. If you are interested in sofosbuvir, you probably wish to study about sovaldi. How you can read more info about sofosbuvir hep c? (Read more sovaldi). Not all forms of hepatitis are infectious, but certain drugs and chemical may be bad for the liver and cause combustion. So it’s substantial to know about the question. If you choose to buy drugs like Sovaldi online, if possible get a written prescription before do it. Do not give Sovaldi or any treatment to anyone under 18 years old without prescription.