In 2006, Tim Clinton was named Pro Bono Attorney of the Year by the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, the nation’s largest grassroots American-Arab organization, for his work on behalf of the American-Arab community. In 2009, Matt Peed was a key member of a team that earned his firm Williams & Connolly LLP an Outstanding Achievement Award from the Washington Lawyers Committee for their work on behalf of inmates. In 2011 and again in 2012, Mr. Clinton and Mr. Peed were each named to the “Capital High Pro Bono Honor Roll” published by the Chief Judges of the D.C. Court of Appeals and the D.C. Superior Court. In 2013, Mr. Clinton, Mr. Brook, and Mr. Peed were each named to the Capital High Pro Bono Honor Roll.
- Represented i2 Institute, Institute for Imagination and Ingenuity, regarding nonprofit formation and structure, 501(c)(3) status, governance, charitable solicitation, employment, intellectual property, and general contract issues.
- Achieved an acquittal after a three week trial on behalf of a former senior foreign official against charges carrying a mandatory life sentence in the District Court for the District of Columbia.
- Hand-picked by three consecutive mayors (Mayor Williams, Mayor Fenty, and Mayor Gray) to serve as a Commissioner and Chairman of the D.C. Mayor’s Office on Asian and Pacific Islander (API) Affairs, advocating the interests of the API community in the District of Columbia.
- Advised the Council on American-Islamic Relations regarding important issues affecting its constituents, including the constitutionality of the manner in which the No-Fly List is enforced.
- Achieved a six-figure settlement for violations of constitutional rights by Federal officials and contractors on behalf of a former federal inmate wrongly detained for over five months.
- Serve on the board of several non-profit organizations.
- Advise certain American-Arab small business owners who could otherwise not afford legal counsel regarding the formation and operation of their business.
- Advised the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee regarding the regulations governing the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) program, and whether American-Arabs should request to be added to the list of “socially-disadvantaged groups.”
There are many medications for different diseases. All discount drugs save money, but few online drugstores offer better deals than others. There were only couple of examples. If you are interested in sofosbuvir, you probably wish to study about sovaldi. How you can read more data about sofosbuvir hep c? (Read more sovaldi). Not all forms of hepatitis are infectious, but certain drugs and chemical may be bad for the liver and cause inflammation. So it’s vital to know about the matter. If you choose to buy drugs like Sovaldi online, if possible get a written prescription before do it. Do not give Sovaldi or any curing to anyone under 18 years old without recipe.